The Forbes Services Memorial Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The information requested
in this application form is required for us to enable a fair and equitable assessment
process for all applicants. It is requested in accordance with the guidelines established in the
relevant legislation in Australia.
Position/s Applied For:
Emergency Contact Details
Please tick ALL times you are available to work.
AM = between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM
PM = between 5:00 PM and 2:00 AM
Note: This is not an indication of shift length
Mandatory Knowledge Checklist:
RSA CertificateRCG CertificateFood Handling
Industry Knowledge Checklist:
Do you have any of the following?
TAB KnowledgeKENO KnowledgeWHS KnowledgeCurrent First Aid CertificateCurrent Security LicenseSenpos POS KnowledgeSystem 7000Others
If "Others" is ticked, please specify:
Secondary Education Completed:
Year 10Year 11Year 12Others
Employment History (Please list most recent first)
Reason For Leaving:
Have you ever had an accident or serious illness, either work related or personal?
If Yes, please give details:
Have you ever received Workers Compensation?
Are you aware of any Health Problems which may affect your capacity to work?
Are you willing to take a pre-employment medical at your own expense with a nominated doctor?
Have you been convicted of a criminal offence?
Have you ever been discharged from employment?
If employed, are you willing to undergo further training?
Would you be willing to undergo an induction prior to employment, within your own time?
Are you legally entitled to work in Australia?
1. I authorise the Forbes Services Memorial Club to obtain from any personal information in relation to my suitability for employment. I hereby release any such person, firm or institution from liability for any damage, claims, costs or expenses which may arise from the provision of such information.
2. I confirm that the information supplied in this application is, to the best of my knowledge, both true and complete. I understand that knowingly providing false or misleading information may be sufficient cause for rejection, or in the case of employment or dismissal.
3. I understand and accept that as a condition of my obtaining the position applied for, I shall have to undergo a probationary period and pre-employment medical check.
4. I will abide by the club policies and procedures as disclosed to me or contained in the Employee Handbook, Notice Boards or other Club Manuals.
5. In the event of being requested I will consent to being drug tested by a Medical practitioner and I will consent to a search of my locker and empty the contents of any bag or other container whilst on Club premises if requested to do so.
6. If I am supplied with a uniform, it will be worn at all times and I agree to return it in good condition upon termination of employment. Loss or damage may result in deductions from my final pay.
STATEMENT OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
Thank you for your Application for Employment and expressing your interest in working for Forbes Services Memorial Club. The Club will not send you a receipt of your application but we will keep your resume on file for six months in case such an opportunity opens up.