Part Time Administration Assistant
We currently have a position available for a Part Time Administration Assistant to join our administration team.
To be successful with your application for this role, you must have a strong work ethic, be self motivated and capable of working as part of a team.
You will enjoy a busy and varied role which will be initially a Part Time position with the proposed hours of 9.30am until 5.00pm, on Saturday and Sunday, plus annual leave relief. This position reports directly to the Administration Supervisor and has primary responsibility for the following (but not limited to):
- General Reception duties including but not limited to: greeting and welcoming Members and Guests of the Club, answering incoming phone calls and determining the purpose of the callers and forwarding calls to the appropriate personnel and/or department;
- Daily income data entry, reconciliation and balancing of tills and floats using Microsoft excel and other associated software programmes;
- Membership and all associated functions including but not limited to: maintaining/updating the membership database including acceptance/receipt of new members, annual membership renewals, preparing membership mail out’s;
- Updating the Weekly Activity Schedule and point of sale information,
- Stationary ordering and monitoring as required,
- Word processing of outgoing correspondence,
- Daily mail duties,
- Prepare in-house promotional prize vouchers,
- Assisting other staff as required,
- Other duties may be assigned.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Payroll Officer Relief and all associated functions,
- Creditors Officer Relief and all associated functions,
- Revenue Officer Relief and all associated functions,
- Receptionist Relief and all associated functions,
Essential qualifications/experience include:
- Higher School Certificate
- Competency in the use of Financial package software,
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages including MS Word and Excel.
Desirable qualifications/experience include:
- Certificate in Finance/Accounting/Bookeeping or similar,
- Certificate in Office Administration or similar,
- Club Industry Experience,
- Holder of Responsible Service of Alcohol Licence,
- Holder of Responsible Conduct of Gaming.
If you think you possess:
- A high-level attention to detail and strong organisation skills,
- The ability to meet deadlines and prioritise your workload,
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels, and
- The ability to multi task and would like to join our team then submit your application.
Send your detailed professional application, including resume to:
Chief Executive Officer
Forbes Services Memorial Club
PO Box 150, Forbes NSW 2871
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org